Homepage - DO NOT DELETE
Property & Liability Risk Management is the process of minimizing the adverse effects of accidental losses to the University. This process involves:
- Identification of exposures.
- Evaluation and selection of risk management techniques.
- Review of contractual agreements for risk transfer opportunities and liability, and insurance coverage requirements.
- Management of claims against and for the University, which could involve bodily injury, property damage, and other types of loss.
- Development of financial protective measures to pay for losses that do occur, either through insurance or self-insurance mechanisms.